Saturday, September 17, 2005

This is DOING MY HEAD IN

Well we have packed. Piled boxes and bags and small animals into the back of the Combi van and made our way south where the sun shines and the people are friendly. On the way we have stopped at DrHs parents place in Marburg for the night.

Im trying to write this entry on his fathers computer. Unfortunately, this is equipped with a bilingual keyboard. If it was German no problem. But its a cyrillic-english keyboard as he writes papers in russian, AND it is set on German keys, which I cant see as thez arent written. So I am trzing to find the apostrpohe and I canät, z and y are around the wrong waz and everz other kez is mixed up some how.

I think Iäll write later when I can understand what it is Iäm trzing to saz again.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Well, so long and thanks for all the fish!