Thursday, November 03, 2005

And she´s off and writing

I have signed myself up for Nanowrimo after all. I´ve decided to try an amusing story about the life of a female grad student. Well they do say write what you know. It´s probably going to be along the style lines of Janet Evanovich, as that´s a style which comes pretty easy to me. Hell, I just want words on paper, not Shakespeare worthy prose. You don´t get that on this blog, you won´t get that in a hurridly thrown together story.

And with only 27 days to go, I´m going to be pushing it big time to make the 50 000 words. Even crap words.

So far I´m off to a powerful start with 897 words. I´ll update if I keep going. If this subject trails away and never sees the light of day on this blog again, then you´ll know that I´ve failed. Again.

2 comments:

Bugsy said...

What are you doing on here blogging? You are wasting words hun - Get offline and get some serious writing done! hehe Good luck sweets

Megan said...

You rock. If I weren't so lazy, I'd have tried it myself. I'd love to read it when you're done!