Sunday, January 22, 2006

Image is nothing, NAMING is everything

In the search for the perfect business name, I felt I really needed to make use of the Neomata Random Name Generator. So far this evening I´ve gotten:

TUBTOX - could good if I was looking at selling the next botox aimed at stopping those love-handles bouncing up and down.

WEMORPH - also a good plastic surgery related one "Don´t like you´re old face? WE MORPH you into something better!"

URIZIPH - perhaps for a business selling some form of female urination aid like the ShePee

CYCK - now really, why not just C*CK?

THEODRESS - for all your cross-dressing needs.

ESCAHOVAL - to give the image of a South American beauty when you´re really selling crappy trailer homes.

RETROGOG - a business selling Pimp sunglasses

SASPECT - S.A.S.P.E.C.T. find out what it means to me. A feminist group led by Britney and Christina.

NANOJEUS - it´s just a little religon.

PORTAPHON - I think the concept may have already been taken.

No comments: