Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Yep. It´s pathetic.

So now that I´ve managed not to update in A MONTH, I expect to have lost all eraders I had worked so hard to get...

I´m afraid the problems responsible for my failure to access the internet are still ongoing. Budget considerations and moving houses are taking up more than they were meant to. As a bit of a promise to keep you coming back, I´m going to put up a movie of our current flat (the one with the weird design) soon, and then you can compare it with the new flat. Life in Berlin and all that.

Oh, and I´ll be in Frankfurt from tomorrow till Sunday catching up with Montgomery, who´s doing a flying dash across Europe to meet Daws and I. Hopefully I´ll have more of her escapades in Vietnam (or was it Korea? or Cambodia?).

But as I´ve got to get to an appointment in 5 minutes I´m afraid I must dash. Cheerio.

5 comments:

Susan said...

We're still here :)

kilowatthour said...

you haven't lost me, a faithful erader til the end.

Claire said...

I will keep checking in!

Meegan said...

Still checking in, hoping that you've got the 'net back up and running so the stories can yet again flow :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.