Monday, July 31, 2006

Because I want to

So, okay, I don´t usually "dig" memes and I certainly haven´t been tagged but I´m going to do this one anyway (thanks to Kilowatthour who found it at BehindTheStove). Please feel free to do it yourself and let me know!

YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME
(grandfather/grandmother on your father's side, your favorite sweet/lolly):
Dorothy TurkishDelight

YOUR FLY GIRL/GUY NAME
(first initial of first name followed by "izzle", first two or three letters of your last name followed by "dizzle"):
Jizzle Lodizzle

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME
(favorite color, favorite animal):
Purple Ferret

YOUR STAR WARS NAME
(first 3 letters of your name- last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name repeated twice):
Jacxon Leoleo

YOUR SUPERHERO NAME
("The", your favorite color, the automobile you drive):
The Purple Bulli

3 comments:

Marcus said...

Glad you had a good trip! Say hi next time you're on Skype...

kilowatthour said...

excellent! these are some pretty swell names.

Dr J. said...

I think that´s the first time I´ve ever heard the word swell being used outside of a 1960´2 beach party flick! It´s definately going to become part of my vocabulary now. Retro language: a new fad?