Monday, August 28, 2006

All the world´s a meme

Wouldya looky at that? I got tagged by OurManInTokyo

1. Three things that scare me:
Horror films
Very large waves
The existence of scientology

2. Three people that make me laugh:
My german husband trying to be ironic
Scientologists
Janet Evanovich

3. Three things I hate the most:
Cheap people
Nuts in cakes and biscuits
The existence of scientology

4. Three things I don't understand:
String theory
The existence of scientology
German tax law

5. Three things I'm doing right now:
writing this
Skyping with Dad
Worrying about my future

6. Three things I want to do before I die:
hangglide
Volunteer in Africa
Look at the earth from space

7. Three things I can do:
Embroider
Genetically engineer things
Take over any conversation

8. Three ways to describe my personality:
Loud
Slightly too dorky for normal social circles
Totally impatient with frustratingly stupid or ignorant people

9. Three things I can't do:
fix car engines
Run a marathon
Sit through an entire film without getting up and doing something else

10. Three things I think you should listen to:
Older people
Wir Sind Helden
Any book on tape read by Rufus Beck

11. Three things you should never listen to:
Bitter people
Finn The Eskimo
Scientologists

12. Three things I'd like to learn:
Tango
Astral projection
To blow dry my own hair

13. Three favourite foods:
wasabi (I don´t really need the sushi, I´ll eat it on it´s own)
Flammkuchen
Any shellfish

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Strong english tea
Cheap red
Caipirhinia

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:
Astroboy
The Goodies
Degrassi Junior High

16. Three people I'm tagging (to do this):
Kilowatt hour
Twelve Two Two Fondue

ScienceWoman

3 comments:

kilowatthour said...

oh holy crap. i got so excited when i saw flammkuchen i almost missed the part where you tagged me. i'll get right on that.

kilowatthour said...

i've done mine now, and gone on an exhaustive search of internet food resources to try to find flammkuchen in new york. as far as i can tell it cannot be done. i suppose i'll have to make it myself.

Bill said...

xiI take it you're not a big Tom Cruise fan.

You could have been Katie! Look what you're missing. She'll probably get her own planet, or something.

Twelve Two Two Fondue