Thursday, August 24, 2006

Playing professional

I spent all of Monday afternoon/evening playing photographer´s assistant to SuperCool Matti for a shoot with the Berlin bag designer In July. So if you check back on their webpages in a couple of weeks and see a tall, thin Russian model called Ivana who has freakishly small and pointy breasts and an aggresive pout, you may marvel at the gentle reflected light from the left created by little old moi who threw out her neck holding that GODDAMN REFLECTOR for 3 hours.

Today I had another photoshoot with SuperCool Matti, but this time for ME. It was mostly product and stock photos for my business webpage, but we also took some of me for the About/Company/StressedOutChick page. As you can see, you should never tell me to relax and look gorgeous:

2 comments:

ScienceWoman said...

That's a great picture!

kilowatthour said...

oh, i like your new profile photo! so lovely!