Tagged by kilowatthour
The first rule of the game is to post the rules of the game. Here they are:
* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits.
* People who are tagged need to write posts on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
1. I label stuff. At Uni I couldn´t get my head around an experiment description until I had labelled my first test tube. Then everything became clear. I still do it now - if I have trouble getting something straight, I go and label something with it.
2. I had a verbally abusive English boyfriend when I was at a very low point. I don´t recommend it.
3. My eyes are a different colour above the pupil than they are below it.
4. I eat ice cubes. Lots and lots and lots of them. I can easily go through two trays a day.
5. I kept my surname. Our agreement is that the kids will take the surname of the parent who is foreign, ie. if we live in Australia they will have DrH´s surname, if it looks like we settle forever here they´ll have mine. We haven´t worked out the rule if we settle in Zimbabwe.
6. I have a scar under my chin from where I fell over in the bath trying to see the stars through the window. I was 6 I think.
7. I don´t enjoy people spooning to me but I like spooning to others. Okay, I have to say I like spooning to DrH or he´ll get all worried.
8. I adore having my feet touched.
Okay, I´ll tag OurManInTokyo (although it´ll be a month before he does it, Susan, ScienceWoman and Bugsy. The others I´d tag don´t have blogs but are Em, Blinky, Noel and the Queensland Cousin.