Thursday, June 28, 2007

regrowth (self portrait thursday)

Yes, okay, I´m playing with the camera far too much. I´ll try and stop I promise.

In my old profile I alluded to the fact that I had a few grey hairs. Actually, I had a few grey hairs when I was nineteen. At almost-thirty-two I have a posse, a gang, an invading army of grey. My part shimmers in the moonlight and can be used to lead lost bushwalking teams to safety. I have no doubt that the sun reflection off those silvery strands has caused temporary blindness in drivers.

However, I´ve decided that this year is the year to let my natural greyness out. I want to see what it looks like. It has been suggested I could try and get a modelling contract for anti wrinkle cream, if it really looks as ageing as everyone assumes.

And when I get sick of it, I´m thinking bright red.

No comments: