Sunday, October 07, 2007

Where, upon spotting a Renault dealership in a small french village, DrH gets inappropriately excited

"A Renault garage. Le Renault garage. Un garage du Renault! Every little village has a Renault garage - Dans chaque village il y a un garage du Renault!"

"....."

"Sorry. I know you don´t like me fantasizing in French."

"I have no problem with you fantasizing in French. You can fantasize in French all you want. What I have a problem with is you fantasizing about cars BECAUSE I´M NOT GOING TO BE TURNING INTO ONE."

"You could soap yourself naked all over the car. That´d be almost as good."

"I could wash the windscreen with my breasts."

"YES!"

"But I´d need a footstool to reach it."

"NOT A PROBLEM."

"And a private garage because I´m not getting all naked in our street."

"WE´LL LOOK FOR ONE AS SOON AS WE´RE BACK."

"....."

"....."


"Can I blog this?"

"No."

1 comment:

Susan said...

My very first car was an Alliance.