Monday, December 03, 2007

inappropriate?

Well my last post wasn't included in this months scientiae carnival. I will go on the assumption that it was because it was submitted too late (which it was, most definately), because I'd hate to think it was simply considered inappropriate. One of the reasons I went through the hell I went through was because it was considered inapproporiate to talk about. When scientists, whatever their gender, whatever their stage of career, aren't allowed to jump up and say "You know what? This science thing isn't for me, but I fucking rock anyway" then we are doing something very, very wrong.

Edited To Add: I have been included as a late update in the carnival, so I wasn't considered inappropriate after all, just late. Which, to anyone who knows me, is not a great surprise - the lateness I mean.

No comments: