Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What should I do?

Can you tell my enthusiasm for blogging is currently on a low tide?

I'm not too worried. this has happened before: the last time I was in Australia I didn't blog for three months and with the next three month Australian trip on the doorstep, it's probably going to happen again.

But I would like to continue. I'm just not sure how. So what should I do with this blog, peoples? As a bit more information I've recently reserved aliented.com, so I have the chance to try something totally new there. Hmmm, any ideas?

Should it be a personal blog? An expat one? Should I start a web comic, with all of my famous inability to draw? Should I discuss procrastination, one of my strong suits?

So I'm stuck. What do I want to do with this... any suggestions?

4 comments:

pyjamamel said...

well, when I'm procrastinating I like to browse through cooking & design sites. Perhaps you could do that?

Or, how about tips on gardening? (Could do with a few of those.. except,oh yeah, I don't have a garden...)

But good advice on having loved ones in 2 such geographically distant places without feeling constantly torn and going bonkers occasionally would also be good ;)

Naja...

But seriously, hope you have a brilliant trip to Oz... (am just a tad jealous!)

Dr. J said...

Design and cooking sites I waste time on also. The gardening idea would be great except that I know nothing about it. In fact I'm as close to a black thumb as you can get. Plants curl up and die just because I walked into a room.

Romi said...

hmm...maybe you could keep a three-month blog diary, chronicling "The Daughter of Australia's Return"...it could be epic, and fun to read...just a thought :-)

Diane Mandy said...

I'll read no matter what you decide!