1. When I think of something I'm embarrassed about I unconciously say a phrase out loud. I'm not going to tell you what that is right now, but suffice to say that it's embarrassing enough in itself that it causes MORE situations I'm embarrassed about, which makes me say it AGAIN which.... you get the picture.
2. I didn't realise Tina Turner was black until I was in my teens. When the movie came out and had a black woman playing her I was really surprised, but didn't say anything because I figured it had to do with political correctness and equal opportunity and that you couldn't reject a qualified actress for a role based on her skin colour. I was worried that if pointed out that it was a bit weird to have a black actress playing Tina Turner everyone would brand me racist.
3. I have a chicken pox scar right between my boobs.
4. I'm secretly worried that I'm fundamentally not a very nice person and my friends just haven't realised that yet.
5. I think cucmbers are one of the most disgusting tasting things around. Okay, this isn't unknown to anyone who has had dinner with me. But they are REALLY awful.
6. I'm godmother to my husband's ex-girlfriend's child. I have a hard time reconciling the title with being athiest. It needs a new job title. And before you ask, the child is her and her husband's and DrH was not involved in child-making in any way.
7. I recently started a preparation course for a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. However, when it comes to Art I'm one of those "I know what I like" people. I'm not proud of it, but I can't bring myself to care enough to get really involved in deconstructing some splashes of paint. I realise that really doesn't make much sense, so it's probably just as well that they canceled the course on me after a few weeks and now I have to find another school that offers it.
Now I should tag people, although I don't think many do memes anymore. Here you go:
Snooker in Berlin
Susan of all trades
The Meme Rules
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.