Thursday, April 14, 2011

On the road again


We're off to Oz again, this time for a quick fortnight which hardly makes the journey seem worth it. Especially as I have to wear those bloody awful compression stockings due to my current condition.

And do you think I could get those in red and black stripes? No, I could not. Seriously, medical clothing manufacturers need to hire a new designer. I hear Galliano might be looking.

So we're arriving Saturday evening -yes, this time DrH is joining me, which means I get to use most of TWO airplane seats, because that's just the kind of wife I am. Currently we have very few confirmed meet ups with friends, so if you want to see us send me an email, comment or fb message. Otherwise I shall spend all my time playing with my nieces and nephews and going to the beach.

Yes, I know you guys all think it's FREEZING, but I had a lovely dinner here on the balcony the other night in a t-shirt while it was 18°C. A little perspective is all one needs and the perspective of the end of another bloody German winter is one way to find 23°C and showers bloody heavenly.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey, did we arrange the time of our meet? didnt write anything in the diary so im assuming we didnt? when are you free? we are at fishy till easter but dont want to miss out on seeing you (and roman!) so we would make a trip back if need be??