Monday, April 11, 2011

This is the news


Dear Everyone,

I am going to have a baby. Should everything go according to plan it will be here and breathing on its own mid-September.

I shall be doing my best to mostly avoid the really annoying facebook entries concerning pregnancy, childbirth and child-raising. I doubt I shall fully succeed but hereby pinkie swear to try.

There will undoubtably be pictures of the child, but hopefully not that many.

I'm not exactly the desperate-to-be-a-mother type, quite the opposite in fact, so it is unlikely that I will be too overbearing with it.

So now everyone is informed. Have a nice day.


4 comments:

Emily said...

CONGRATS!!! :)

G in Berlin said...

Mazel Tov!

CH said...

Cool :)

pyjamamel said...

It is an interesting time when the twosome becomes a threesome! Congratulations! Wishing you a glowing pregnancy...